CCU's Student Checking Account provides you with the ability to make purchases and payments while easily keeping track of your spending and learning about smart money management.
CCU is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative. We are here to make money FOR you, not FROM you.
NO minimum balance requirement. NO monthly service fees. NO direct deposit requirement.
- Intended for account holders age 13 - 22.
- The student who will be the primary account holder must be at least 13 years of age and provide a photo ID. School ID card is acceptable if no drivers license is available.
- A parent or legal guardian must act as a joint account owner.
- A free VISA® debit card can be issued to the student with parent/legal guardian permission and signature.
- Helps you gain access to CCU's exclusive 1st Time Auto Buyer Program.
Click or tap on the image below to learn how to earn a $25 new account bonus:
When you open a Student Checking account, the youth on the account will be the primary account holder. Student and youth accounts require an adult joint account holder who is a parent or legal guardian. A $25 minimum deposit is required.
Good to Know:
While opening a checking account is a great first step in learning how to manage money, it does NOT build a credit history. To get the best rates when you borrow, lenders look for seven years of history in successfully managing credit. CCU's Savings-Secured Credit Card is a safe way to learn how to manage credit and start building that seven year track record. Qualified adult guarantor required for cardholders under age 18. Call to ask about a Savings-Secured Credit Card.
For Additional Assistance:
Please contact a Member Service Representative at 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338) or send an email to email@example.com. For your security, DO NOT send account numbers or other private information using this general email address. Private, unpublished personal information should ONLY be sent through Secure Email, which is available within the Mobile App and eBranch Online Banking.