Auto and Truck Loans
With an auto or truck loan from Community Credit Union of Florida, you get much more than just a great rate. We can help you with every step of buying a car or truck: Determining a fair value for your trade, negotiating the deal, and getting a great rate on GAP and insurance. Don't buy until you've checked us out!
- No Payments for 90 Days*
- Pricing and Buying Assistance with the CCU Auto Pro
- Choose Your Payment Schedule: Monthly, weekly, bi-weekly
- Great rates - even if you don't have perfect credit. Currently, as low as 1.89% APR**
- Finance Up to 100% of purchase price, including tax, license, dealer preparation, document fees†
- Low Member Rates for Vehicle and GAP Insurance
- Fast Application online, on the mobile app, or at the dealership
- Fast, Local Decisions
How to Apply for a Community Credit Union of Florida Auto or Truck Loan:
At the Dealership: You can apply for your CCU vehicle loan at any of our Dealer Partners when you make your purchase. Just let the financing rep know you want to finance with Community Credit Union when you sit down to write up your contract.
Directly with CCU: You can contact CCU before you shop and get pre-approved. Then you can shop with confidence, knowing how much car you can afford! .
By Phone: Speak to a Member Service Lender: 321.637.3211 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338)
Online: Existing CCU Members:
Use the Mobile App or log in to eBranch Online Banking and your personal information will be pre-filled for you. Or, you may use the application found by selecting the "Apply Online" link below. but you will be asked to provide your personal information, including your Member Number.
Mobile App: Go to More and select Apply for a Loan.
eBranch Online Banking: Select the Online Application link at the upper right of the screen.
Online: Prospective CCU Members: Select the icon below. Leave the Member Number field blank.
A $5 membership fee is required to open a share account. A share account is required if approved for a loan.
* Interest accrues from date of contract. Borrower is not obligated to accept payment deferment as part of the loan terms and conditions. Cannot be combined with other offers.
**Loan rates are based on credit history, loan terms and borrower qualifications. Contact CCU to determine your rate.
†100% financing available to qualified borrowers.
For Additional Assistance:
Please contact a Member Service Representative at 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338) or send an email to email@example.com. For your security, DO NOT send account numbers or other private information using this general email address. Private, unpublished personal information should ONLY be sent through Secure Email, which is available within the Mobile App and eBranch Online Banking.