Focus on Educators
Simply offering member access to excellent financial services isn't enough for Community Credit Union; it's also a matter of being responsive to needs, responsible for the future. That's why we - in partnership with our member schools - offer a wide range of programs designed to enhance the educational experience of today's students.
Here are just a few of the many education initiatives that are sponsored by Community Credit Union:
- Classroom and web resources for elementary to high school students
- VPK financial literacy resources
- Adult Education workshops, including ESOL students
- A+ Business Academy - career and personal finance
- Career and Technical Education: high school career academies
- Career Source: Juniors to Jobs
- Crosswinds Youth Services - Independent Living Programs
- Reach & Teach Partnership
- Support for employees: sponsorships, incentives and workshops, Bus Driver Safety Week Celebration, BPS Retirees, BPS Legacy Club, Teacher Appreciation Week, Teacher/Leader ECET Conference, BSF Teacher Leader Summit
- School Support: School Bucks Program and Mascot Debit Card Program
- Dedicated Education Program Director on Staff
Check out our Student and Teacher Resources here!
For more information about how you can partner with Community Credit Union please see our For Educators Only section, or call 321.690.2328 or 1.800.690.2338 or firstname.lastname@example.org.