Serious Saver Account
CCU's Serious Saver is the perfect "starter" account for those who are really serious about starting a savings habit. To reward your commitment of putting some money aside for a rainy day, this account pays a high rate of interest - currently 5% APY* - on the first $500 and a higher rate than our regular Membership Share Savings on amounts above $500. PLUS, there are lots of FREE online and mobile services! To view our rates click here.
- Allows one withdrawal per calendar year without penalty
- No minimum deposit to open account
- Available to individuals of all ages (not available for business accounts)
- Requires eStatements
- Must sign a letter of commitment to save. (Yes, we seriously want you to put it in writing!)
- Monthly contribution via payroll deduction or automatic deposit is required
- eBranch Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Telli 24-hour account access by phone
- Money Management PFM: The epic way to visualize and interact with your money.
- Free financial education, counseling, and budget planning resources
- Dividends are calculated and paid monthly
How to Open Your Account:
Speak to a Member Service Representative: 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338)
Stop by one of our seven branch locations. Our Rockledge and Palm Bay branches are open Saturdays from 9 am to noon.
Existing CCU Members: Use the Mobile App or log in to eBranch Online Banking and your personal information will be pre-filled for you. Or, you may use the application found by selecting the "Open an Account" link below, but you will be asked to provide your personal information, including your Member Number. Select “Existing Member”.
Mobile App: Go to More and select Open An Additional Account
eBranch Online Banking: Select the Online Application link at the upper right of the screen.
Prospective CCU Members: Select the icon below, then select the “Become a Member” link.
For Additional Assistance:
Please contact a Member Service Representative at 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338) or send an email to email@example.com. For your security, DO NOT send account numbers or other private information using this general email address. Private, unpublished personal information should ONLY be sent through Secure Email, which is available within the Mobile App and eBranch Online Banking.