RV / Boat / Motorcycle
Community Credit Union can help you finance your road trip with great rates and excellent terms.
- Up to 90% of purchase price, including tax, license, dealer prep, document fees, and Extended Warranty Insurance.**
- CCU offers terms up to 240 months on New Recreational Vehicles with less than 5000 miles (minimum loan balance may apply)
- CCU offers terms up to 240 months on Used Recreational Vehicles (minimum loan balance may apply)
- Automatic repayment option from a CCU Checking or Saving Account
Get on the water quicker with a CCU boat loan.
- New recreational boats
- Used recreational boats (12 years or newer)
- Up to 90% of purchase price or NADA (whichever is lower), plus tax, license, dealer prep., document fees, and life and disability insurance
- CCU offers terms up to 240 months on new and used boats (minimum loan balance may apply)
- Automatic repayment option (from a CCU checking or savings account)
CCU can finance your ride with excellent terms and low rates on new or used motorcycles.
- Up to 90% of purchase price, including tax, license, dealer prep., document fees, and life and disability insurance
- Terms up to 84 months on New and Used Motorcycle financing (minimum loan balance may apply)
We can't forget Autos and Trucks! Click here to learn about auto financing.
How To Apply
Stop by one of our seven branch locations. Our Rockledge and Palm Bay branches are open Saturdays from 9 am to noon.
Speak to a Member Service Lender: 321.637.3211 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338)
Existing CCU Members: Use the Mobile App or log in to eBranch Online Banking and your personal information will be pre-filled for you. Or, you may use the application found by selecting the "Join Online" link below, but you will be asked to provide your personal information, including your Member Number.
Mobile App: Go to More and select Apply for a Loan.
eBranch Online Banking: Select the Online Application link at the upper right of the screen.
Prospective CCU Members: Select the icon below. Leave the Member Number field blank.
For Additional Assistance:
Please contact a Member Service Representative at 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For your security, DO NOT send account numbers or other private information using this general email address. Private, unpublished personal information should ONLY be sent through Secure Email, which is available within the Mobile App and eBranch Online Banking.