VISA® Credit Cards
You're paying what? Check the interest rate on your current cards. That national average credit card and store credit card rates range between 17.15 - 25.64% APR.¹ Community Credit Union can do better!
All VISA® Credit cards from Community Credit Union of Florida feature:
- NO annual fee
- No fees for cash advances
- Same low rate for cash advances
- LOW credit union rates
- The security and worldwide acceptance of EMV chip technology
- Free SecurLOCK™ card control app
- Free travel accident insurance
- 25-day grace period for purchases when you pay your balance in full by the due date
- Instant cash from all ATMs displaying the VISA® logo.
- Fast, easy online or automatic payment from your other CCU accounts. No need to process your payment before the due date!
- Easy account access through eBranch Online Banking and the CCU Mobile App
- Support Brevard's public schools at NO COST to you by registering your card in our exclusive School Bucks Program
Select the card that's right for you:
Low-Rate VISA Platinum
|A variable rate card featuring ScoreCard® Merchandise and Travel Rewards. Best choice if you pay your balance off every month.||A fixed-rate card featurng our lowest rates. Best choice if you typically carry a balance or want to transfer a balance from another card.||A fixed-rate card secured by the funds in your Share Savings account.* A great way to build or repair credit.|
We also offer VISA Platinum Credit Cards for businesses.
It's easy and fast to make your payments - even right on the due date!
- Log in to the eBranch and make a payment by making a transfer from your checking or savings account. Simply select the "Make a Transfer" link on the Accounts home page and follow the prompts.
- Pay directly on the Online VISA Access site. Log in to the eBranch, choose the Credit Card/Mortgage tab, select Credit Card, then payments.
- Set up an automatic transfer that will occur on the same day each month. SMART MEMBER TIP: If you don't want to automatically pay the entire balance, set up a transfer for an amount you know you can pay each month so you always pay by the due date and avoid a late fee.
Click each link to read our credit card disclosures: Credit Card Agreement and Disclosure and Credit Card Application and Solicitation Disclosure
How to Apply for a Community Credit Union VISA Credit Card:
Stop by one of our seven branch locations. Our Rockledge and Palm Bay branches are open Saturdays from 9 am to noon.
Speak to a Member Service Lender: 321.637.3211 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338)
Existing CCU Members: Use the Mobile App or log in to eBranch Online Banking and your personal information will be pre-filled for you. Or, you may use the application found by selecting the "Join Online" link below, but you will be asked to provide your personal information, including your Member Number.
Mobile App: Go to More and select Apply for a Loan.
eBranch Online Banking: Select the Online Application link at the upper right of the screen.
Prospective CCU Members: Select the icon below. Leave the Member Number field blank.
For Additional Assistance:
Please contact a Member Service Representative at 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For your security, DO NOT send account numbers or other private information using this general emails address. Private, unpublished personal information should ONLY be sent through Secure Email, which is available within the Mobile App and eBranch Online Banking.
* The credit card limit for your savings-secured card can be set as high as, or as a portion of, your Share Account available balance. While the card is active, an amount equal to the limit is placed on hold in the Share Account.