We realize that some of you still love to write checks, and that is okay. Here are a few added services regarding checks for your convenience.
View Cleared Check Images
You can view images of cleared checks by logging in to eBranch Online Banking and when using the Mobile App. This feature is available for any CCU Checking Account type. Please note: You are able to view checks you have written from the account. Check images are NOT available for checks you deposit in an account.
- Make sure any pop-up blocker software (i.e. browser, virus protection, etc.) is turned off prior to viewing images of checks.
- Log in to eBranch Online Banking.
- Click on My Accounts.
- Click on account name displayed in blue (i.e, FREE CHECKING) to access the checking account you used to write the check.
- Click on the highlighted check number under the check number column.
- The check will be brought up as a black and white image in a .gif format. You will see both the front and the back of the check.
Online Check Orders
If you have ordered CCU checks before, you can place a re-order in eBranch Online Banking. Purchases will be automatically debited from the account for which you ordered the checks.
1. After logging on to your eBranch Online Banking account, select the Additional Services tab, and then choose Order Checks.
2. In the Harland Clarke Check Ordering Service area, use the drop-down menu to select the account you want to order checks for and click Enter.
3. When advised that you will be connected to an external site, click OK.
4. Follow the directions on the Harland Clarke Check Reorder web site.
You may also choose an Express Delivery option by calling 1.800.355.8123. You will need the routing number and account number that is located on the bottom of a check from your account or on the reorder form. You can also find your electronic account number by clicking on the account name (i.e., BUDGET CHECKING) in the "My Accounts" section within eBranch Online Banking and then click on "See account details" in the menu box on the right side. Your checking account number is the ACH number that is displayed. Please note: There is an additional charge for using Express Delivery.
First Time Ordering Checks?
Please contact a Member Service Representative at 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard 1.800.690.2338) to place your order.
Please contact a Member Service Representative at 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338) or send an email to email@example.com. For your security, DO NOT send account numbers or other private information using this general email address. Private, unpublished personal information should ONLY be sent through Secure Email, which is available within the Mobile App and eBranch Online Banking.