Business Credit Cards
CCU's Business Visa Credit Card offers a low rate, no annual fee, free travel accident insurance*, and all the features you need to efficiently manage your card account:
- Unique 16-digit card numbers for each employee card
- Ability to set unique credit line and cash limits per card
- Ability to split OR share credit limit among cardholders
- Unlimited number of cardholders (SSN required for each authorized user)
- Choice of central or individual billing
- Option to receive memo statements for individual cards if you choose central billing
How to Apply
Stop by one of our seven branch locations. Our Palm Bay, Rockledge and Titusville branches are open Saturdays from 9 am to noon.
Speak to a Member Service Lender: 321.637.3211 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338)
Online application not yet available for this product
For Additional Assistance:
Please contact a Member Service Representative at 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For your security, DO NOT send account numbers or other private information using this general emails address. Private, unpublished personal information should ONLY be sent through Secure Email, which is available within the Mobile App and eBranch Online Banking.
This is a variable rate card. Rates are based on credit history, loan terms, and borrower qualifications. Contact CCU to determine your rate. Rates are subject to change.
*Provided for qualifying purchases on major carriers made with your CCU VIsa Credit Card. Coverage does not apply to accidents incurred that are not associated with the purchased travel and that are not specifically included in the Document of Coverage.