This service allows for transfers to an account you hold at another financial institution. Both accounts must have the same ownership. Transfers can be sent for next day delivery (must be scheduled on a business day prior to 4 PM EST) or standard three day delivery. There are no fees to use the service. There is a transfer minimum of $10.00 for each request.
To set up External Transfers
- Log in to eBranch Online Banking
- Select Move Money from the grey menu bar and then External Transfer from the drop down menu
- You will need to establish the external account before you will be able to use the service. To add your outside account, select the Add a New Account link. You will be asked what type of account you are adding. Available options are: Checking, Savings, Money Market or Brokerage.
- For the checking, savings or money market accounts, you will be asked to enter in the routing and account number.
- For the brokerage account, you will select the brokerage firm.
- There will be two small deposits made into your account that will need to be confirmed. This process can take up to 48 hours. Or if available, the system will prompt you to enter the online banking log on information from your other financial institution and transfers will be able to be completed immediately. Once the account connection has been established, it will be saved for future transfers.
- Once the account has been established and confirmed, you will be able to select the To/From accounts from the drop down boxes and enter the amount you would like to transfer. You will also need to select the date you would like to complete the transfer and select "Continue". You can choose the delivery speed, either Standard (3 day) or Express (next day). The date the funds are to arrive at the other financial institution will be displayed. On the following screen, you will review the transfer details and select the "Confirm" button to request the transfer.
For Additional Assistance:
Please contact a Member Service Representative at 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338) or send an email to email@example.com. For your security, DO NOT send account numbers or other private information using this general email address. Private, unpublished personal information should ONLY be sent through Secure Email, which is available within the Mobile App and eBranch Online Banking.