Refer a Friend and you both receive $65 in 60 days!¹
Existing CCU members can refer friends or family members to join CCU and receive a referral bonus. To be eligible, please provide the person you would like to refer with a completed Refer-a-Friend form or card.
The new member must:
- Open a new checking account with at least $25 opening deposit
- Provide the completed Refer-a-Friend form or card when opening the account at a branch, OR, when opening online, enter Promo Code MK-Friend in the Marketing Code field and provide the requested information for the referring member.
- Sign up for free eStatements
- Download the mobile app and use it at least once
- Use your new debit card 10 times within 60 days of opening the account to make purchases or payments (ATM transactions do not count). There's no minimum transaction amount. Just use it when you shop online, buy groceries, gas, or lunch, pay your electric bill, etc.
After 60 days and if all requirements are met, we'll deposit $65 to both the new account and the referring members account!
Click to download a Refer-a-Friend Form (PDF). Or, pick up a Refer-a-Friend card at any branch. New members can bring the completed in to any branch to get started or join and open the checking account online.
How to Open Your Account:
Speak to a Member Service Representative: 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338)
Stop by one of our seven branch locations. Our Rockledge and Palm Bay branches are open Saturdays from 9 am to noon.
Existing CCU Members: Use the Mobile App or log in to eBranch Online Banking and your personal information will be pre-filled for you. Or, you may use the application found by selecting the "Open an Account" link below, but you will be asked to provide your personal information, including your Member Number. Select “Existing Member”.
Mobile App: Go to More and select Open An Additional Account
eBranch Online Banking: Select the Online Application link at the upper right of the screen.
Prospective CCU Members: Select the image below, then select the “Become a Member” link.
For Additional Assistance:
Please contact a Member Service Representative at 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338) or send an email to email@example.com. For your security, DO NOT send account numbers or other private information using this general email address. Private, unpublished personal information should ONLY be sent through Secure Email, which is available within the Mobile App and eBranch Online Banking.
¹Excludes Business, Organizational, Student, and Health Savings Checking Accounts. Both accounts must be in good standing and all requirements above met to qualify. Offer subject to change at any time. A one-time $5 membership fee for the share account is required.