Savings Secured Loans
A Share Secured Loan, also known as a Savings Secured Loan, is a good loan for a person who wants to build - or rebuild - an excellent credit history, or simply borrow at a lower rate. You can secure the loan with the funds in your Membership Share Account or with a Certificate of Deposit.
- Borrow up to 100% of the available balance in the account you use to secure the loan*
- The secured amount becomes available for withdrawal as you make your loan payments
- Continue earning dividends on the account you use to secure the loan while you repay the loan
Other Secured Loans:
Call a Member Service Lender to discuss your individual needs for financing on a variety of products, including computers, appliances, home air conditioning and heating units, off-road motorcycles, personal watercraft, and all-terrain vehicles.
- Borrow up to 100% of purchase price, including tax, license, dealer prep charges, document fees, and life and disability insurance
- Terms up to 60 months (minimum loan balance may apply)
- Automatic repayment option from a CCU Checking or Savings Account
Terms subject to change.
How to Apply:
Stop by one of our seven branch locations. Our Rockledge and Palm Bay branches are open Saturdays from 9 am to noon.
Speak to a Member Service Lender: 321.637.3211 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338)
Existing CCU Members: Use the Mobile App or log in to eBranch Online Banking and your personal information will be pre-filled for you. Or, you may use the application found by selecting the "Join Online" link below, but you will be asked to provide your personal information, including your Member Number.
Mobile App: Go to More and select Apply for a Loan.
eBranch Online Banking: Select the Online Application link at the upper right of the screen.
Prospective CCU Members: Select the icon below. Leave the Member Number field blank.
*The percent of the account balance you can borrow against is determined by your credit history.
For Additional Assistance:
Please contact a Member Service Representative at 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For your security, DO NOT send account numbers or other private information using this general email address. Private, unpublished personal information should ONLY be sent through Secure Email, which is available within the Mobile App and eBranch Online Banking.