Skip A Payment
If you find yourself in a situation where it may be helpful to skip a loan payment you can request a Skip Payment from CCU. You must contact us at least 5 business days prior to the payment due date to avoid a late fee and allow time to stop any payments that are made by ACH. All loans must be current, be at least six months old, and have no delinquencies in the past six months to be eligible.
Loans that are excluded are:
- All Real Estate Loans including Home Equity
- Credit Cards
- Consumer Loans less than six months old
- Member Solution Loans Granted Less Than 6 Months Prior
- Overdraft Privilege Loans
- Troubled Debt Restructured Loans
There is a $15.00 fee to take advantage of a skip-a-payment. Interest will continue to accrue on your loan during the month that you skip your payment. Your monthly payment will be due at the next billing cycle. The Skip-A-Payment coupon does not change your current loan payment amount, but it does extend the term of your loan by one month. By skipping a payment, the maturity or final payment date as disclosed on the note, truth in lending disclosure, and/or security agreement will be extended beyond the date originally disclosed. You consent on behalf of any co-signer or joint borrower on the loan to the skip-a-payment. If you have GAP Protection, any amount of the loan that is skipped may not be covered under the GAP Protection Agreement.
How To Request a Skip Payment:
- Log in to eBranch Online Banking, click on the "Additional Services" tab, then select the Skip Payment Request Form. Fill out the form and submit
- Contact a Member Service Representative by calling 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard 800.690.2338)
- Visit any branch