Telli Account Access by Phone
Many of your Community Credit Union account transactions can be done in complete privacy with Telli 24-hour Account Access by Phone.
You can perform the following functions by using Telli:
- Get account balances
- Transfer between accounts
- Get recent transaction history
- Check on deposits, withdrawals, checks cleared, or any activity that has occurred
To get started, all you need is a touch-tone phone, your Community Credit Union share account number, and the last 4 digits of the primary account holder's Social Security Number. For your security, we recommend creating a Personal Identification Number (PIN) of your choice for future sessions. Once you have accessed your account, simply follow the prompts to update your PIN.
All Telli transactions will show in your account history and will be listed on your monthly or quarterly statement of account.
How to access Telli:
- Call 321.631.4611 (outside Brevard, 1.888.636.4611).
- Telli will ask you to enter your savings (share membership) account number, followed by the pound (#) sign, then the security code (PIN), followed by the (#) sign. First-time users will be asked to enter the savings (membership) account number and the last 4 digits of the primary account holder's SSN.
- Just listen to "Telli" for instructions. Press the number for the transaction type you want and the (#). Follow the instructions given. After you are familiar with the transaction types, you may press the number for the transaction type you want without delay.
- You may ask "Telli" to repeat the options at any time. Just press 0 (zero).
- To return to the main menu at any time, press (*) at any time.
Helpful Hints for using Telli:
- Press telephone buttons firmly
- Press (*) to return to main menu
- When entering dollar amounts, do not use decimal points.
- Press 0 (zero) to repeat a menu.
- When authorizing transactions, you must identify both "from" and "to" accounts and then the amount
- All transactions must be "confirmed" to be posted
- Tax reporting information is available throughout the year (interest and dividends earned last year/current year to date)
REMINDER: Electronic transfers from Savings Accounts are limited by federal regulation to 6 per calendar month. If you typically need more withdrawals, open a CCU Free Checking Account.
For Additional Assistance:
Please contact a Member Service Representative at 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338) or send an email to email@example.com. For your security, DO NOT send account numbers or other private information using this general email address. Private, unpublished personal information should ONLY be sent through Secure Email, which is available within the Mobile App and eBranch Online Banking.