You Can Protect Your CCU Cards - Directly From Your Phone!
SecurLOCK™ Equip, a secure mobile app, allows you to protect and manage your CCU credit and debit cards directly from your phone.
Turn your cards off and on, control where your cards can be used, and receive instant alerts for particular transactions or balance levels. You can even memo transactions!
Left a store without your card? Lock it until you get back.
Shopping around the neighborhood? Set your card to work only where you are.
Providing a card to your college-bound child? Receive alerts and monitor spending.
You can add all your CCU debit AND credit cards to the app.
To get started, download SecurLOCK™ Equip from your app store (be sure to look for the image above) or click on the links provided below, then follow the prompts to set up your password and passcode and register your cards. Have your card handy, as you will need information shown on the card.
SecurLOCK™ Equip is feature-rich! The best way to become familiar with all the possibilities is to download the app and explore. Please contact CCU if you have any questions.
Good To Know:
- If you turn a card OFF or ON, it affects any card that shares the same 16-digit number, even if you have registered those through separate SecurLOCK app downloads.
- If you do not wish to limit your transactions in any way, you do not need to activate any of the options. Just set up your account and use your card as usual.
- If you want to learn more about a feature, tap the ? icon next to the feature name.
- Touch ID is available for iPhone 5S and above. Not available for Android at this time.
- CCU cannot register a card for you, but we would be happy to assist you in registering your card.
- You are allowed 3 attempts to register a card. After 3 failed attempts, you will be able to try again after 30 minutes. For your security, you will not see what field was in error.
- If you forget your password, the "Forgot Password" function allows you to create a new one.
- You can look for nearby ATMs using the "Find Us" function. Please note that the ATMs displayed may NOT be in CCU's free ATM network. To find a free ATM, use the CCU Mobile App.
- You can register cards from other issuers IF that issuer is participating in SecurLOCK. If your card is not eligible, you will see a message. At this time, American Express cards cannot be registered.
- To see details for any card transaction, simply tap the transaction on the screen.
- You may unsubscribe at any time.
For Additional Assistance:
Please contact a Member Service Representative at 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For your security, DO NOT send account numbers or other private information using this general email address. Private, unpublished personal information should ONLY be sent through Secure Email, which is available within the Mobile App and eBranch Online Banking.