First Mortgage Loans
Don't make a move until you check out the home financing options available to you from Community Credit Union of Florida. You will find home mortgage solutions here that simply aren't available from other lenders.
What Do You Need in your Home Mortgage Loan?
- No down payment?
- Financed closing costs?
- Fast 24/7 application?
- Flexible underwriting?
- How about earning a rebate at closing?
All of these, and more, are available right here at Community Credit Union of Florida.
With a First Mortgage Home Loan from Community Credit Union of Florida, you CAN have it all. As a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative, our goal is to provide you with efficient, trusted service AND great pricing.
FAST Application: Apply online or by phone 24/7. We can get you to closing in 30 days!*
LOCAL Decisions: Our flexible underwriting and commitment to our members make us easy to work with.
$AVE Money: One low fee for lender costs1 no matter what amount you finance, highly competitive rates, programs that provide up to 100% financing with no PMI requirement2, terms up to 40 years, discounts on agent fees with HomeAdvantage™ and more all work together to provide you with affordable financing.
Check out our low rates!
CCU's First Mortgage products feature:
- Fast, easy application online or by phone 24/7
- Minimal down payment
- Low closing costs
- 1.5% closing cost credit option available3
- Financing up to 100% available2
- NO prepayment penalties
- Repayment terms up to 40 years (not available for all loan products)
- Financing for single family home, 2-4 family residences, townhouse, and condos
- Loans for purchase, construction, and refinance
- Free use of CCU's HomeAdvantageTM Program
Loan Programs Include:
- Conventional fixed-rate
- Construction - Permanent loans
- First-time homebuyer programs, including our exclusive Community Hero Loan
- Low closing cost option (finance your closing costs)
- HARP loans
- Vacant Lot loans
- VA and FHA loans
- Jumbo loans
- Our exclusive HomeFree refinance program
Loan features vary based on the loan type selected and other criteria.
How to Apply for a Community Credit Union Mortgage:
Speak to a Mortgage Specialist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard, 800.690.2338).
Apply Online: Click the image below.
Good To Know:
After you submit loan application, we may need some or all of the following information as part of the loan approval process:
- Tax returns for the last two years
- Pay stubs for the last two pay periods
*Borrowers and associated parties must provide documentation in accordance with CCU requirements.
1No additional costs such as application, origination, processing, underwriting or doc prep fees. Third-party costs, such as appraisal, inspection, title fees, and prepaid items such as real estate escrows for hazard/flood or mortgage insurance premiums are the responsibility of the borrower. Available for residential mortgages only.
2100% financing available with specific mortgage loan programs to qualified borrowers. A rate increase of 0.25% will apply to loans with a Loan to Value (LTV) above 80%.
3A rate increase of 0.375% will apply if borrower chooses the 1.5% closing cost credit option.