First Mortgage Loans
Don't make a move until you check out the home financing options available to you from Community Credit Union of Florida. You will find home mortgage solutions here that simply are not available from other lenders.
What do you need in your home mortgage loan? With Community Credit Union of Florida, you can have it all, including:
- No down payment
- Financed closing costs
- Fast 24/7 application
- Flexible underwriting
- A cash rebate at closing
As a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative, our goal is to provide you with efficient, trusted service AND great pricing.
FAST Application: Apply online, on the CCU mobile app or by phone 24/7. We can get you to closing in 30 days!*
LOCAL Decisions: Our flexible underwriting and commitment to our members make us easy to work with.
$AVE Money: One low fee for lender costs1 no matter what amount you finance, highly competitive rates, programs that provide up to 100% financing with no PMI requirement2, terms up to 40 years, discounts on agent fees with HomeAdvantage™ and more all work together to provide you with affordable financing.
Check out our low rates!
CCU's First Mortgage features:
- Fast, easy application online or by phone 24/7
- Minimal down payment
- Low closing costs
- 1.5% closing cost credit option available3
- Financing up to 100% available2
- NO prepayment penalties
- Repayment terms up to 40 years (not available for all loan products)
- Financing for single family home, 2-4 family residences, townhouses, and condos
- Loans for purchase, construction, and refinance
- Free use of CCU's HomeAdvantageTM Program
Loan Programs Include:
- Conventional fixed-rate
- Construction - Permanent loans
- First-time homebuyer programs, including our exclusive Community Hero Loan
- Low closing cost option (finance your closing costs)
- Vacant Lot loans
- VA and FHA loans
- Jumbo loans
- Our exclusive HomeFree refinance program
Loan features vary based on the loan type selected and other criteria.
Good To Know:
After you submit your loan application, we may need some or all of the following information as part of the loan approval process:
- Tax returns for the last two years
- Pay stubs for the last two pay periods
Speak to a Mortgage Specialist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard, 800.690.2338).
10 Things that Put Your Mortgage Application at Risk
Keeping your finances stable and answering questions from the lender quickly and accurately are the keys to owning your new home. Click or tap here to learn about some "ordinary" activities that can affect the final approval of your mortgage.
Register for our free HomeAdvantage program to get help with every aspect of the home buying experience from start to finish. Search the MLS, research neighborhoods, connect with an experienced agent, earn a rebate, and get great financing from CCU - all in one place!