Choose from a variety of Business Savings Accounts that meet the needs of any size business. Businesses may maintain multiple savings accounts to meet their cash flow needs while maximizing interest earnings.
Good to Know: When you have your Business Savings and Business Checking at CCU, you'll get the convenience of one monthly statement for all your accounts. Plus, you can link your Business Savings Account to your Business Checking Account for Overdraft Privilege.
All Community Credit Union Business Savings Account feature:
- Federally insured through the NCUA
- Higher return over most other savings institutions
- Real-time transfers between your CCU accounts by phone or online
- Option to transfer a set amount of money to or from your business checking account each month
- Dividends compounded monthly and paid quarterly to provide even higher returns on your money.
- Easiest way to begin savings today
- Tiered rates allow you to earn higher interest rates as your balance increases
Business Premium Savings
- Pays a premium rate for balances of $25,000 and greater
- Pays CD-like rates while keeping your funds liquid
- Earns the same rates as personal Premium Savings
- Tiered account with dividends earned based on average daily balance in the account and post quarterly to the account
- A $3 monthly fee assessed only if the monthly average balance between regular share/club accounts is less than $500
Certificates of Deposit
- Lock in great interest rates for three months to five years
- Customize your term and choose your maturity date
Business Money Market
- Easy access to your money while earning a good rate of interest
- Tiered rates allow you to earn higher interest rates at higher balances
- Six withdrawals per month
To get started with a Community Credit Union Business Savings Account, you will be required to pay a one-time membership fee of $5, and deposit and maintain a minimum balance of $5 in a Business Savings Account.
CCU business memberships are separate from personal memberships. If you are already have a CCU personal membership, please open a new membership for your business.
Click here to view current Savings rates. Business Accounts earn the same rate as personal accounts of the same name.
NOTE: Savings accounts are limited by Federal regulation to six electronic withdrawals(including transfers out)per calendar month. If you will need more frequent withdrawals, consider a Business Checking Account.