A Purchase Reward is given to you in the form of cash back after a purchase, rather than a discount at the time you make the purchase.
Your account information remains private and secure. No account or personal information is shared with the merchants participating in the program.
Here’s how it works:
- Shop with your CCU VISA® Debit Card.
- Look for Purchase Reward offers when you use eBranch Online Banking or the CCU mobile app.
- On your desktop or tablet: The Purchase Rewards image will appear under the Bill Payment image in the middle of the online banking home page. Depending on your screen size or resolution, you may have to scroll down to see the image.
- On the mobile app (phone or tablet): You can reach the “Purchase Rewards” link under the Menu Bar on Android devices and from More menu on Apple devices.
- Click on a Reward offer to activate it. Please be sure to review and follow the conditions presented to earn your Reward. Exceptions cannot be made; all conditions must met.
Things to know:
- Rewards may be for in-store or online use, or both. This will be presented as part of the conditions for the Reward.
- Reward offers have time limits! You will see how many days you have left to redeem your active offers.
- There are no limits to the number or amount of Rewards you can earn. Typical cardholder earnings are $50 to $100 annually.
- The reward cash-back deposit is credited to your CCU checking account at the end of the following month. For example, if you redeem an offer in July, the reward amount will be deposited to your account at the end of August.
- Funds earned during a calendar month are deposited as one lump sum to the checking account associated with the debit card used to make the purchase. The deposit transaction will appear as “MONTHLY REWARDS CASHBACK“ in your account history and on your statement. You will not see detail for each merchant. To see the detail of your Rewards earned, go to Purchase Rewards and select the “Rewards Earned” tab.
If you don’t see any Rewards:
- Use your CCU Debit Card more often! Remember, only purchases made with the card will help you earn reward opportunities. Purchases made with checks or using your CCU routing number and electronic account number are not part of this program.
- Consider using your CCU Debit Card for more than in-store or online purchases! You can also it when paying for:
– Utility and insurance bills
– Property and other taxes (check for “convenience” charges, though)
– Subscriptions or gym memberships
– Prescriptions and medical co-pays