Personal Loans and Lines of Credit
Personal loans - also known as signature loans - allow you to borrow money without providing collateral, such as home equity, to secure the loan.
Funds from these loans can be used as you wish to meet any financial need you may have. The rates are typically lower than for credit cards, making this a good option for an emergency loan to meet unexpected expenses.
Personal loans from Community Credit Union of Florida provide low rates, no hidden fees, and a fast, free online application.
- Personal Loan: Fixed rate loan with predictable payment. Funds are dispersed when you sign your loan documents ("close" on your loan).
- Personal Line of Credit: Funds can be drawn over time when you need them. Payment may adjust depending on balance of loan.
A Member Service Lender can tell you more about the different loan types so you can decide which is best for your situation.
- Borrow up to $40,000* for Individual and up to $60,000* for joint
- Low minimum loan amounts mean you can borrow just what you need for emergencies
- No collateral requirement (like equity in a home or vehicle)
- Use the funds for any purpose
- LOW rates – even if you don’t have perfect credit
- Flexible payment dates
- NO application fees
- NO origination fees
- NO prepayment fees – pay off your loan early without a penalty!
Check out our low rates!
*Loan rates and amounts are based on credit history, loan terms, and borrower qualifications. Contact CCU or apply online to determine your rate.
How to Apply for a Community Credit Union Personal Loan or Line:
Stop by one of our seven branch locations. Our Rockledge and Palm Bay branches are open Saturdays from 9 am to noon.
Speak to a Member Service Lender: 321.637.3211 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338)
Online: Existing CCU Members: Use the Mobile App or log in to eBranch Online Banking and your personal information will be pre-filled for you. Or, you may use the application found by selecting the "Join Online" link below, but you will be asked to provide your personal information, including your Member Number.
Mobile App: Select the "Apply for a Loan" link.
eBranch Online Banking: Log in an select the Online Application link at the upper right of the screen.
Online: Prospective CCU Members: Select the icon below. Leave the Member Number field blank.
For Additional Assistance:
Please contact a Member Service Representative at 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338) or send an email to email@example.com. For your security, DO NOT send account numbers or other private information using this general email address. Private, unpublished personal information should ONLY be sent through Secure Email, which is available within the Mobile App and eBranch Online Banking.