Member to Member Transfers
This service gives to you the ability to transfer to another CCU member within eBranch Online Banking and the CCU Mobile App in real time. There is no fee for this service. Business and minor accounts are not eligible for this service.
You will need to ask the member who is receiving the funds for their member share number, the type of account (savings, checking, or money market) and the 4 digit suffix for the account. If your recipient is unsure of the suffix, contact Member Services for assistance.
To set up Member to Member Transfer:
- Log in to eBranch Online Banking
- Select the Move Money link from the grey menu bar
- Select the Member to Member Transfer from the drop down menu
- If this is the first time you are transferring to this member, click on the Add Recipient link on the right side of the Move Money box and follow the onscreen prompts.
- Note: You must set up a separate recipient for each account type. So, if you are sending money to another member's savings account and also want to send money to the same member's checking account at some point, a separate recipient must be set up for each account type.
- If you already have the recipient established, you will choose the account for the drop down menu where the funds will be coming from. Then select the "To" account, enter in the dollar amount and select the "Make Transfer" button.
- The ability to add or edit Member to Member transfers is only available through eBranch Online Banking.
- Any established recipients will be available through both eBranch Online Banking and the CCU Mobile App.
For Additional Assistance:
Please contact a Member Service Representative at 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338) or send an email to email@example.com. For your security, DO NOT send account numbers or other private information using this general email address. Private, unpublished personal information should ONLY be sent through Secure Email, which is available within the Mobile App and eBranch Online Banking.