VISA® Credit Cards
All VISA® Credit cards from Community Credit Union feature:
- NO annual fee
- No fees for cash advances
- Same low rate for cash advances
- LOW credit union rates
- The security and worldwide acceptance of EMV chip technology
- Free SecurLOCK™ card control app
- Free travel accident insurance
- 25-day grace period for purchases when you pay your balance in full by the due date
- Instant cash from all ATMs displaying the VISA® logo.
- Fast, easy online or automatic payment from your other CCU accounts. No need to process your payment before the due date!
- Easy account access through eBranch Online Banking
- Support Brevard's public schools at NO COST to you by registering your card in our exclusive School Bucks Program
Select the card that's right for you:
|VISA Platinum Rewards
||VISA Platinum Savings-Secured
- VISA Platinum Rewards Credit Card: A variable rate card featuring ScoreCard® Merchandise and Travel Rewards.
- VISA Platinum Visa Credit Card: A fixed rate card featurng our lowest rates.
- Share-Secured Visa Credit Card: A fixed rate card secured by the funds in your Share Savings account. This card is a perfect way to build or repair credit while enjoying the many benefits of a Visa® Credit Card. The credit card limit can be set as high as, or as a portion of, your Share Account available balance. While the card is active, an amount equal to the limit is placed on hold in the Share Account.
We also offer VISA Platinum Credit Cards for businesses.
How To Make Payments:
It's easy and fast to make your payments - even right on the due date!
- Log in to the eBranch and make a payment by making a transfer from your checking or savings account. Simply select the "Make a Transfer" link on the Accounts home page and follow the prompts.
- Pay directly on the Online VISA Access site. Log in to the eBranch, choose the Credit Card/Mortgage tab, select Credit Card, then payments.
- Set up an automatic transfer that will occur on the same day each month. SMART MEMBER TIP: If you don't want to automatically pay the entire balance, set up a transfer for an amount you know you can pay each month so you always pay by the due date and avoid a late fee.
Visa Credit Card Disclosure Information CLICK HERE.
How to Apply
Stop by one of our seven branch loacations. Our Rockledge and Palm Bay branches are open Saturdays from 9 am to noon.
Speak to a Member Service Lender: 321.637.3211 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338)
Existing CCU Members: Use the Mobile App or log in to eBranch Online Banking and your personal information will be pre-filled for you. Or, you may use the application found by selecting the "Join Online" link below, but you will be asked to provide your personal information, including your Member Number.
Mobile App: Go to More and select Apply for a Loan.
eBranch Online Banking: Select the Online Application link at the upper right of the screen.
Prospective CCU Members: Select the icon below. Leave the Member Number field blank.
For Additional Assistance:
Please contact a Member Service Representative at 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For your security, DO NOT send account numbers or other private information using this general emails address. Private, unpublished personal information should ONLY be sent through Secure Email, which is available within the Mobile App and eBranch Online Banking.