CCU Debit Card RoundUp Savings Program
Your virtual coin jar.
Enroll today and build your savings automatically! With our Debit RoundUp Savings Program, the amount of every debit card transaction you make1 will be rounded up the the nearest dollar, and the difference will be transferred to your CCU Share Savings Account. For example, if you purchase something for $2.30, your card will be charged $3. $2.30 will go towards your purchase, and the "RoundUp" amount of 70 cents will be deposited into your Share Savings Account.
Here's how it works:
- Log in to eBranch Onlne Banking (enrollment not yet available on the mobile app)
- Go to the Additional Services tab and select the Debit RoundUp Savings Program link
- Follow the prompts to select the checking account you want to enroll in the RoundUp Program and submit the secure form
- Use the debit card(s) issued for your enrolled checking account to make purchases and pay bills like you normally do
- We'll add up all your daily RoundUp amounts and make one transfer from your checking account to your Share Savings Account each day
- You'll see your daily transfer and deposit activity in the transaction history for your checking account and your Share Savings Account
Just like a "real" coin jar, your savings can add up quickly. But, you never have to lug this jar to the coin machine!
View the complete Program rules here.
Good To Know:
- All cards issued to an enrolled checking account will be subject to RoundUp activity.
- Only transactions made with your debit card will round up. So, items you pay for by check, online Bill Pay, Popmoney, etc. will not round up.
- Whole dollar transactions will not round up.
- ATM transactions will not round up.
- A RoundUp transfer will never cause your checking account to go negative. If you don't have enough money in your account to allow the transfer of your daily RoundUp total to take place, we simply won't do one that day. There are no partial transfers, and we don't go back and do a transfer for a past day.
- You may only enroll one checking account per CCU membership.
- You may unenroll any time.
- Not available for business accounts.
Smart Member Tip:
- If you maintain a check register, be sure to round up your transaction to the nearest dollar when making your entry.
Don't Have A CCU Checking Account? Open One Today
For Additional Assistance:
Please contact a Member Service Representative at 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338) or send an email to email@example.com. For your security, DO NOT send account numbers or other private information using this general email address. Private, unpublished personal information should ONLY be sent through Secure Email, which is available within the Mobile App and eBranch Online Banking.
1 Upon enrollment in the RoundUp Program, CCU will round up your VISA® debit card purchases to the nearest whole dollar and transfer the difference to your CCU Share Savings Account. Complete Program rules available from CCU. Program subject to change or cancellation without notice. RoundUp not available for business debit cards.