Telli Telephone Access
Many of your Community Credit Union account transactions can be done in complete privacy with Telli 24-hour accunt access by phone. To get started, all you need is a touch-tone telephone, your Community Credit Union share account number, and the last 4 digits of the primary account holder's Social Security Numbe. Follow the prompts to create the Personal Identification Number (PIN) of your choice.and your pin number.
Follow the Telli prompts to:
- Get account balances
- Transfer between accounts
- Get recent transaction history
- Check on deposits, withdrawals, checks cleared, or any activity that has occurred
All Telli transactions will be listed on your monthly or quarterly statement of account.
How to access Telli:
- Call 321.631.4611 (outside Brevard, 1.888.636.4611).
- First-time users will be asked to enter the savings (membership) account number and the last 4 digits of the primary account holder's SSN.
- Telli will ask you to enter your savings number, followed by the pound (#) sign, then the security code (PIN), followed by the (#) sign.
- Just listen to "Telli" for instructions. Press the number for the transaction type you want and the (#). Follow the instructions given. After you are familiar with the transaction types, you may press the number for the transaction type you want without delay.
- You may ask "Telli" to repeat the options at any time. Just press 0 (zero).
- To return to the main menu at any time, press (*) at any time.
Tips for using Telli:
- Press telephone buttons firmly
- Press * to return to initial menu
- When entering dollar amounts, do not use decimal points.
- Press 0 (zero) to repeat a menu.
- When authorizing transactions, you must identify both "from" and "to" accounts and then the amount
- All transactions must be "confirmed" to be posted
- Tax reporting information is available throughout the year (interest and dividends earned last year/current year to date)
Transfers from savings accounts are limited by federal regulation to 6 per calendar month. If you typically need more withdrawals, open a CCU Free Checking Account.