Business Savings Accounts
Choose from a variety of Business Savings Accounts that meet the needs of any size business.
When you have your Business Savings and Business Checking at CCU, you'll get the covenience of one monthly statement for all your accounts. Plus, you can link your savings account to your business checking account for Overdraft Privilege. Businesses may maintain multiple savings accounts to meet their cash flow needs whle maximizing interest earnings.
Benefits of a Community Credit Union Business Savings Account include:
- Federally insured through the NCUA
- Higher return over most other savings institutions
- Real-time transfers between your CCU accounts by phone or online
- Dividends compounded monthly and paid quarterly to provide even higher returns on your money.
- Easiest way to begin savings today
- Transfer a set amount of money from your business checking account each month
- Minimum balance of $5 allows members to have other credit union products and services
Business Premium Savings
- Pays a premium rate for balances of $50,000 and greater
- Same rates as our Personal Premium Savings
Business Money Market
- Easy access to your money
- Tiered rates allow you to earn higher interest rates at higher balances
- Interest rewards based upon balance tiers
- Six withdrawals per month.
Certificate of Deposit
- Lock-in great interest rates for three months to five years
- Increased interest rates on longer terms
To get started with a Community Credit Union Business Savings Account, you will be required to pay a one-time membership fee of $5, and deposit and maintain a minimum balance of $5. Call a Community Credit Union representative at 321.690.2328 today and open your account over the phone.
Click here for the Business Savings Account rates!