Simple Business Checking
Our Simple Business Checking account is perfect for smaller or start-up businesses or non-profit organizations that would not meet the minimum daily balance requirements for our interest-bearing checking accounts. It features a low opening deposit and no minimum balance requirement.
All CCU Business Checking accounts include free VISA® Business Debit Cards that provide unique 16-digit card numbers for each employee card you request. CCU can assist you in settng specific spending limits for individual cards, or you can use the free SecurLOCK® Mobile App to set and manage limits yourself.
CCU's Simple Business Checking account features:
- $50.00 opening deposit or $25.00 opening deposit if you have an existing CCU relationship
- FREE first order of checks (up to a $50.00 value)
- No monthly minimum balance required
- 500 items per month at no charge/$.25 per item over 500
- Overdraft Protection available
- Merchant Services available with low transaction pricing that will save you money!
- Payroll and direct deposit available
- FREE cash and coin deposits
- FREE online banking and bill pay
- Real-time transfers between your CCU accounts by phone or online
- Download to Quicken/Quick Books
- FREE night drop
- FREE change orders
- FREE employee benefit with our CCU at Work Program, including bonuses to your employees for opening accounts with Community Credit Union.
If you are able to meet the minimum daily balance requirements, consider our interest-bearing accounts: Business Checking with Interest, Business Plus Checking with Interest, and Organizational/Non-profit Checking with Interest.
To open any CCU Business Checking Account, you must join CCU as a business member, pay a $5 membership fee, and maintain a $5 balance in your Business Savings Account. CCU business memberships are separate from personal memberships. If you are already have a CCU personal membership, please open a new membership for your business.
Speak to a Member Service Representative: 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338)
Stop by one of our seven branch locations. Our Rockledge and Palm Bay branches are open Saturdays from 9 am to noon.
You may start the application and save to finish later if needed.
To see a listing of required documents for Business Accounts, click here.
For Additional Assistance:
Please contact a Member Service Representative at 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For your security, DO NOT send account numbers or other private information using this general email address. Private, unpublished personal information should ONLY be sent through Secure Email, which is available within the Mobile App and eBranch Online Banking