Business Plus Checking with Interest
Our Business Plus Checking with Interest Account is for businesses who have a larger volume of transactions and want a volume discount. This account offers tiered rates that give you greater divided with higher balances in your account. Also, with a larger loan relationship or minimum balance, you can avoid monthly fees.
All CCU Business Checking accounts include free VISA® Business Debit Cards that provide unique 16-digit card numbers for each employee card you request. CCU can assist you in settng specific spending limits for individual cards, or you can use the free SecurLOCK® Mobile App to set and manage limits yourself.
The Business Plus Checking with Interest Account features:
- $1000.00 Opening balance or $500.00 Opening balance if you have an open existing CCU relationship
- $50,000.00 minimum balance required or a Business Loan relationship of $100,000 or more to avoid $30.00 fee
- 1,000 total transactions per month $0.25 per item over 1,000
- FREE 1st order of checks (up to a $50.00 value)
- Online capability to view current statement
- Download capabilities to Quicken/Quick Books
- Overdraft protection available
- Merchant services available
- Payroll and direct deposit available
- Real-time transfers between your CCU accounts by phone or online
- FREE cash and coin deposits
- FREE online banking and bill pay
- FREE night drop
- FREE change orders
- FREE employee benefit with our CCU at Work Program, including bonuses to your employees for opening accounts with Community Credit Union.
To open any CCU Business Checking Account, you must join CCU as a business member, pay a $5 membership fee, and maintain a $5 balance in your Business Savings Account. CCU business memberships are separate from personal memberships. If you are already have a CCU personal membership, please open a new membership for your business.
Speak to a Member Service Representative: 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338)
Stop by one of our seven branch locations. Our Rockledge and Palm Bay branches are open Saturdays from 9 am to noon.
You may start the application and save to finish later if needed.
To see a listing of required documents for Business Accounts, click here.
For Additional Assistance:
Please contact a Member Service Representative at 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For your security, DO NOT send account numbers or other private information using this general email address. Private, unpublished personal information should ONLY be sent through Secure Email, which is available within the Mobile App and eBranch Online Banking.