Business Checking with Interest
If you typically maintain a balance in your business checking account and would like to earn interest, CCU's Business Checking with Interest Account is the perfect way to put the money in your checking account to work for you. This account requires a $4,000 daily minimum balance during the month to avoid a fee and earn interest. The minimum balance fee is waived for Business Members with a Business Loan relationship of $50,000 or more.
All CCU Business Checking accounts include free VISA® Business Debit Cards that provide unique 16-digit card numbers for each employee card you request. CCU can assist you in settng specific spending limits for individual cards, or you can use the free SecurLOCK® Mobile App to set and manage limits yourself.
Our Business Checking with Interest account features:
- $50.00 Opening balance/ $25.00 Opening balance if you have an open existing CCU relationship
- $4000.00 Minimum Balance required or Business Loan relationship of $50,000 or more to avoid $20.00 fee
- 750 total transactions per month $0.25 per item over 750
- FREE 1st order of checks (up to a $50.00 value)
- Overdraft protection available
- Merchant services available
- Payroll and direct deposit available
- FREE cash and coin deposits
- FREE online banking and bill pay
- Download to Quicken/Quick Books
- Real-time transfers between your CCU accounts by phone or online
- FREE night drop
- FREE change orders
- FREE employee benefit with our Community Partner's program - including bonuses to your employees for opening accounts with Community Credit Union.
Click here for Business Checking with Interest Rates
To open any CCU Business Checking Account, you must join CCU as a business member, pay a $5 membership fee, and maintain a $5 balance in your Business Savings Account. CCU business memberships are separate from personal memberships. If you are already have a CCU personal membership, please open a new membership for your business.
For Additional Assistance:
Please contact a Member Service Representative at 321.690.2328 (outside Brevard, 1.800.690.2338) or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org. For your security, DO NOT send account numbers or other private information using this general email address. Private, unpublished personal information should ONLY be sent through Secure Email, which is available within the Mobile App and eBranch Online Banking.