Home Equity Lines of Credit
A Home Equity Line of Credit is a great way to be prepared for any emergency cash need, or when you know you will need funds only periodically for expenses such as home repairs or improvements, college tuition, or other expenses that you may not want to pay for with a credit card. You only make payments when you draw on your line of credit and have a balance due.
- Eligible property types: single family home, 2-4 family residences, townhouse, and condos
- 30 year repayment term
- Primary residences and second homes can be refinanced up to 100%
- Rental property can be refinanced up to 75% no cash out, or 75% with cash out only in the first lien position.
- No short-term "teaser" rates!
Check out our low rates!
Prime Rate Home Equity Line of Credit:
- 15 year draw period
- 15 year repayment terms.
- Adjustable interest rate
- Adjusts quarterly based on Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal
- Appraisal may be used to determine value.
- Borrow up to 100% loan to value for Primary Residence.
Here is information that can help you get ready to borrow at a great rate: